Thursday, May 8, 2008

We were approved for our loan!


Hello everyone!

If all of you don't know yet, we are starting Downhill Ruckus and we just found out that we were approved for the loan, so that means we will sign on the land tomorrow and finally be able to get started!

Yeah I am so excited! We changed plans a littlebit. We aren't going to open the main site this year. Instead we are going to open next March. This gives us time to make our site at the Lake look great. Yes, it's going to be at the Lake of the Ozarks.

So you may ask what are we going to do until March? Well we are going to be doing different events, like half-times at MIZZOU games and other things like that. This will help advertise our site for when it opens in March.

It should be great and we are really excited to get things going. Things are looking good for the business. I will keep everyone updated!

1 comment:

Debbie Lunt said...

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU

BY THE WAY, I AM WAITING TO SEE THE PICS OF YOUR NEW PAINT AND THE FISH PHOTOS!!! I WILL CHECK AGAIN SOON.
I LOVE YOU GUYS- HAVE A GREAT DAY!!