Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Kaylee's boyfriend!

 



He is not really her boyfriend, but they had fun. This little boy is one of my good friends son. She needed me to watch him one week while she was on call in Columbia. His name is Aiden. They got along really well. I was watching them jump on the trampoline and they kept posing for me so I started taking some pictures. He is a really cute kid full of curly hair like Kaylee. He was a good kid I liked watching him. Kaylee was a fan as well as you can see.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Debbie Lunt said...

Hey, Hey Kaylee girl, you look like you are having lots of fun with you little friend!!! Be good, NANA loves you.
LOve
Nana
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Speaks Family said...

I love how you do those block pictures. That is so cool.

I hope her curly hair passes down to her kids. What a great gene!