Friday, December 19, 2008

Name wars

So Ryan and Kaylee have name wars almost everyday. It's really funny. Well the other day Ryan was calling Kay KG for Kaylee the Giant. She was getting so mad. Well later that evening I set her up to watch a movie from netflix on our computer. (Too fun great way to rent movies, I just let her check them out online and watch them instantly!) Anyway so after I set her movie up, she said

Kay "Mom please promise me you will tell dad I love him."
Me: "ok I will tell him"
Kay: "But mom please promise me you won't tell him that he's a skunk"
Me: "Ok I promise I won't tell him."
Kay: Wait, but mom please promise me you will tell him I love him, but don't tell him he's a toilet."
Me: "Ok I promise I won't tell him he's a toilet."
Kay: "But wait please, please promise me you will tell him I love him, but don't tell him he's a skunk or a toilet."
Me: "OK I promise"

What a crazy girl. I thought this conversation was really funny, if only you could have seen her face.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

HAHAHAHA! I was laughing so hard! She is sooo funny-and I wish I could have seen her face! Oh, you guys are getting a gift, sorry it's late-our life is slightly crazy right now...it will be there and soon! Love you guys!

TheRapunzelGirl said...

that is too funny. sounds just like Ryan . . . i found your blog link on laurel bottom's blog . . .