Thursday, November 12, 2009

Last night!

My calling right now is being a member of the activities committee and last night we had a meeting at the church. On our way after a little bit of shopping.... Kaylee decided to put a piece of plastic on her finger. It was a long orange tube that came off of a toy gun. Well, it got stuck and of course she was dramatic about it. When we got to the church first thing Matthew smashed his finger so now I had two wailing children. I left the boys in the gym with a friend and then took Kaylee to the bathroom and put soap on her finger yet it still wouldn't come off. I pulled and twisted, it did not budge.
Freaking out I went back into the gym and ask the girls there what I should do.. Fortunately there was a doctor there and he just pulled it right off, I guess he had the magic touch. Her finger was blue and purple and swolen, poor thing. Then I had to run out to my car and get band aids for Kaylee and Matthew. It was insane!

No comments: