Monday, November 2, 2009



So since this summer I didn't post anything I have a bunch of updates. This one is when I took Rob to the KC airport when he was going back to get Debbie, Terra and Michelle. Tessa went with me and the kids and we dropped Rob off then we went to the zoo. It was sooo soo hot that day but we went anyway. I think Tessa was about to die though. I had never been to the KC zoo and I did not realize how HUGE it was. We only got to see the Africa section cause that is all the time that we had also if we had more time I wouldn't have gone because it was so stinkin hot. The kids had a blast especially with the lions. They were right by the glass seriously like two inches away from us. I'm sure the glass was thicker then that but it was crazy.

After the zoo we went downtown KC to these huge sprinklers so we were able to cool off... I was smart to remember to bring swimsuits :) so we all got soaking wet and it felt good! It was awesome... they would spray up in different heights at different times and then they would go up extemely high for a few minutes then go back down for awhile and gradually get bigger again. Then I think on the hour every hour everyone would have to step away and there would be a fountain show. It was so cool almost better then fireworks. Music would start to play and the fountains sprayed in sync with the music going high to really high to low with the tempo. I loved it!! After that we changed in the car and drove the long trip home. It was a fun trip and I am glad that I got to take the kids because they had a lot of fun and thanks again Tessa for your help love you!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Sounds like tons of fun! We went for our first time witht he kids in May and you are right, it is huge, in the fact that there a TON of walking! I have heard those sprinklers are awesome, hopefully one day when we are back, we can all go and have some fun! Miss you guys, give those kiddos big kisses and hugs!