Monday, November 2, 2009

Some misc pics



These are just some misc pics I had. The first one is our new dog Bentley, for those of you who don't know two months ago our dog Cooper was killed by a car. So now we have Bentley, he won't ever be able to replace Cooper but we have grown to love him and it has helped Ryan get over losing Coop.

Then I have some pictures of my kiddos getting a ride behind Pap-Daddy's lawn mower. This is always requested now when we go up to my parents house. They love it!

Then I have some pictures from our pummelo experience. I wanted to try it since I never had. It looks like a huge grapefruit and its pink inside like a grapefruit, but it tastes between a mix of an orange and a grapefruit. It was pretty good and my boys ate some of it. The skin on it was soo thick I couldn't believe it. I don't know if I would by it again, if I do next time I will slice it in half and put sugar on it and eat it like a grapefruit.

Then Ryan and I got to go fishing cause Nana watched the kids for us and it was fun because we finally got to do something together without kids! We caught a decent amount of fish and I caught a fairly nice bass. It was fun thanks again Nana!

Finally we had our first hospital trip with the boys. Matthew some how hit his head just right on the corner of our wall and busted his head open. I knew right away he would need a staple. So I had to take Matthew and Maverick to the hospital while my neighbor watched Kaylee and Beily. It was truly the worst experience of my life!!! I got there right around lunch time so my boys were starving but i knew I couldn't give them anything just in case like they said and of course I couldn't give Maverick something and not give Matthew anything so both were starving. When I got there they said I was next. I think it took two hours from then for me to actually get in... didn't know next meant you had to wait two hours. It was awful by then we were tired and hungry and bored. They were all over the place being crazy. Then I saw that a helicopter was coming in so I rushed outside and they got to watch the helicopter land and then 15 minutes later they got to see it fly off again. Then we went back inside and 10 minutes later we were called in. We didn't get a room though, we had to sit in the hallway on a bed next to a lady who I knew didn't feel good and I felt so bad because there was no way I would be able to keep them quiet and they were yelling and being boys you know. Finally someone came and cleaned off his head then left then we had to wait another 30 minutes for them to come back and say yep he needs a staple then they had to numb it and finally they got the staple in after like 4 hours. The nurse was way cool, she came back and said man they still aren't here and went to find them for me then after she told me how perturbed she was because she knew what I was going through, so at least someone understood.

So he had it in for about a week and then they took it out... pour baby it hurt coming out cause it was stuck and she had to pull several times.

There is also a picture of Tessa and Annie they were in a charlie brown play. Tessa was snoopy and Annie was the little red headed girl.

Our bath tub was broken for awhile so I was letting the kids take a shower in my room, but this time I was lazy so the boys took baths in my kitchen sink. It was funny cause they are so big, they liked it though.

And finally the boys got into Kaylee's play clothes and dressed up so I of course had to take a picture. Matthew is in the green dress and Maverick is in the blue one. Too funny!

No comments: